Below is a list of my top five (5) favorite episodes from Season Four (2010) of "MAD MEN". Created by Matthew Weiner, the series stars Jon Hamm:
TOP FIVE FAVORITE "MAD MEN" (SEASON FOUR) EPISODES
1. (4.07) "The Suitcase" - In this acclaimed episode, an impending deadline regarding the Samsonite ad leads Don Draper to force Peggy Olson to stay late to work and miss a birthday dinner with her boyfriend. He receives a call from Anna' Draper's niece, which confirms his fears about her health.
2. (4.09) "Beautiful Girls" - Peggy is forced to face some unpleasant facts about a client's discriminatory business practices. Don and girlfriend Faye Miller's burgeoning relationship is tested when his daughter Sally runs away from home and turns up at the office. Roger Sterling tries to rekindle his affair with former mistress Joan Harris.
3. (4.12) "Blowing Smoke" - Don encounters his former mistress Midge Daniels and discovers she is married and has become a heroin addict. This leads him to run an ad declaring that SCDP will no longer represent tobacco firms. Sally is upset to learn that her mother and stepfather - Betty and Henry Francis - plan to move.
4. (4.06) "Waldorf Stories" - A drunken Don receives a Clio Award for an ad; Peggy is forced to work with new art director Stan Rizzo at a hotel room; Accounts man Pete Campbell is upset over the arrival of former rival Ken Cosgrove; and Roger recalls his first meeting with Don and the early days of his affair with Joan.
5. (4.05) "The Chrysanthemum and the Sword" - Sally's erratic behavior leads Betty and Henry to seek counseling for her, over Don's objections. Pete enters SCDP into a competition to win the Honda account, to the displeasure of Roger, who tries to undermine the firm's efforts, due to his anti-Japanese sentiments from World War II.